Thursday 5 March 2015

Testimony on Sore Throat

Sher's teacher was sick and had to take a day rest and having learnt that she had lost her voice, my heart totally goes out to Sher's teacher. Having to lose your voice and not able to talk is really depressing and especially when you are in the teaching profession. I could totally relate to this as I, myself had lost my voice twice in 6months and even with antibiotics, anti-inflammatory medications etc, there's no way my voice could ever be back almost instantly.

Hence, having know how through nourishing the body with the correct nutrients could help in speedy recovery, I suggested to get her to try Orchestra as it is excellent in anti-viral & she was open to give it a shot.

The following morning, Sher's teacher was so thankful to me that she shared with me after drinking the Orchestra, there was a soothing sensation in her throat and almost as immediately, her voice was back as normal again. All the children in the class were in awe and screamed, shouting that her voice is back!!

This is really amazing and it really makes my day :)



Want to know more on how you can safeguard your health, do contact me for a non-obligatory consultation at 9843-4599.

Thanks,
Karen Lim
9843-4599

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff! To heal that fast in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, it's amazing and the wonders of superfood !!
    Glad that I can help her recover her voice as the children misses the teacher a lot when she had to rest at home to recuperate.

    ReplyDelete