Saturday 18 June 2016

Sentiments about attending 2016 E Excel Convention

I just attended E Excel 29th Convention almost 2weeks back on 5-June'16 with my family. This is our first time attending E Excel Convention.

It was a very meaningful event and the most touching moment is when Dr Chen's children were sharing their thoughts about their Mother.

Her children shared that Dr Chen, although she wear many hats at work and home, but as a Mother; her goal for her children is to grow up happy and healthy.Her life goal is very simple, that is a disease free world :)

At that moment, I was holding back my tears and I'm sure Dr Chen is also very happy that her goal does comes true when her 3 children were all grown up and sharing the same stage with her on that evening.

would also like to wish everyone who's reading my blog now to be happy and healthy as we treasure every minute and second of our life.

Enjoy the rest of the lovely weekend with your loved ones !









Best Regards,
Karen Lim


No comments:

Post a Comment