Sunday 18 September 2016

Jade Mooncake

How would you like a healthier choice of moon cake without feeling the guilt from the high cholesterol salty egg yolk?

Like to share this very refreshing VegeColor Mooncake that I made and received a lot of good reviews from my family, friends and colleagues!!

A few of my colleagues even avoided the "egg yolk" as they don't want to put on extra calories and cholesterol levels :p but they feel more assured after explaining to them what the "egg yolk" is made of.

My cousin inspired me to gave this a very classy name Jade Mooncake as what the colour of the moon cake calls for :)

Made from all wholesome fruits and 28 types of Vegetables.

Happy Mid Autumn Festival everyone!

Contact me if you want to know more on how you can include VegeColor into your everyday meals for convenience. 

Thanks & Best Regards,
Karen Lim
9843-4599

No comments:

Post a Comment